photo bon_home_zpsc5a5ffdc.jpg photo bon_about_zps3b0519c4.jpg photo bon_contact_zpsc72dbdbc.jpg

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Mint Hippie











Hey Guys!! I am sorry it's been so long since I have blogged!! I have been getting settled back into work, and  back to the everyday grind. I am loving being back at the salon. It's so fun getting dressed up everyday, and looking my best. I just ordered this jacket from Esther Boutique, a little boutique I found on Instagram, and I love it! Love the pattern, and I feel like it can be worn so many different ways. I absolutely love mint too, and mint pants are perfect for Spring. 

Pants - www.zara.com, Top - www.forever21.com, Jacket - www.esther.com.au, Watch - KateSpadeNY, Bracelet - TJ Maxx, Shoes - www.piperlime.com 

post signature





2 comments: