photo bon_home_zpsc5a5ffdc.jpg photo bon_about_zps3b0519c4.jpg photo bon_contact_zpsc72dbdbc.jpg

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Weekly Shopping Selection

Hey Guys!! I want to start a new post for all you fashion, and Pinterest lovers like myself. I am constantly finding outfits on Pinterest that I want to emulate, or purchase. Here are a few of my favorite fall items, some of which I hope will make their way into my closet!  Also, gonna throw in a few shopping selections for little man Zane ;) Hope you enjoy!


Michael Star 'cozy stripe' scarf - Nordstrom




Coat with 'leather sleeves' - Zara



Stones & Flowers Statement Necklace - Zara


Combination Jacket for Zane - Zara


Freshly Picked 'walnut' Moccasin for Zane - Freshly Picked



                                                                   post signature

1 comment: