photo bon_home_zpsc5a5ffdc.jpg photo bon_about_zps3b0519c4.jpg photo bon_contact_zpsc72dbdbc.jpg

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Weekly Shopping Selection



Hey guys! I am having so much fun shopping for Zane. He is finally able to start wearing fun stuff too. I have found so many great shops on Etsy, and Instagram. I can't wait to open up my shop too. It's going to be so much fun. Here are some of my favorites this week. Enjoy!!!!




Slate Camo Moccs by minimoxie


Young Wild Free by Prefresh


Paw Leggings by Zara

Denim Jacket by Gap

 post signature


2 comments:

  1. Love it! Zane is one freshly dressed little guy! Let me know how the jean jacket wears. I think it's super studly! Carter is a fashion victim of hand me downs I'm afraid. �� We'll have to shop your store for him when it's up and running!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks La!! It's pretty fun dressing a little man! Derek should be happy we didn't have a little girl cause it would be so much worse haha!! xoxo

      Delete