photo bon_home_zpsc5a5ffdc.jpg photo bon_about_zps3b0519c4.jpg photo bon_contact_zpsc72dbdbc.jpg

Friday, February 22, 2013

Outfit of the day :)

20130222-095508.jpg
20130222-102133.jpg


Hey ya'll ! Happy Friday!! Today my look is more for comfort, and warmth. Headed to Ljubljana Slovenia with the girls to do some shopping. As you have probably already noticed, I love Zara. Their clothes are so fashion forward, and relatively inexpensive. You can buy more trendy pieces and not spend an arm and a leg on them. I like to budget the majority of my shopping money on more classic pieces, and things I know I could wear everyday, like my kate spade watch shown here. Hope you enjoy!!

Pants & Jacket - Zara, Shirt - H&M, Beanie - purchased in Hungary at a local snowboard shop, Watch - kate spade, Boots - Stiefelkonig, Bracelet - Purchased at the Vienna Christmas Markets

p.s Sorry for the I-phone photos, my photo taking hockey playing husband has a game today ;)

2 comments: