photo bon_home_zpsc5a5ffdc.jpg photo bon_about_zps3b0519c4.jpg photo bon_contact_zpsc72dbdbc.jpg

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Feels good to be a blonde again :)

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Hey all!! Happy hump day! I can't believe we are already at the end of February. This hockey season has flown by. Today, I wanted to show you all how to wear the sneaker wedges I just bought. I am in love with them, and they are so comfortable. Derek thought they looked a little like something Pete Wentz would wear haha, but I think they are sporty and girlie at the same time, and the hidden wedge is amazing. This look would be perfect for a shopping day, hockey game, or even a more casual date night. Oh, I am blonde again, and it feels so good. I was really missing my blonde hair, so I went in for some highlights. The gal did an amazing job, I think it looks really natural. What do you all think??

Wedges - Pull & Bear, Top - H&M, Pants and Leather Jacket - Zara, Necklace - Promode, Watch - kate spade ny, Lip color - MAC Vivid Imagination

xoxo,

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment