photo bon_home_zpsc5a5ffdc.jpg photo bon_about_zps3b0519c4.jpg photo bon_contact_zpsc72dbdbc.jpg

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Spring has Sprung ?? !



Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Well, I'm hoping Spring has officially sprung, because I'm really looking forward to warmer weather, longer days, but most of all spring clothes!! I couldn't resist doing a spring outfit post today when I saw the beautiful sunshine we were blessed with. I'm loving my new faux leather detail top I purchased at Bershka last week, and I think paired with a blazer for spring is perfect. Finished with my grey Oxford's I think it's a perfect transition piece from winter to spring. Hope you all have a fabulous week!! Happy Sunday!!

Faux Leather Top - Bershka, Jeans - Rich & Skinny, Blazer - BP Nordstrom, Watch - kate spade ny, Oxford's - Pat Calvin @ Humanic, Lipstick - Sephora Rouge R11

 xoxo,

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment