photo bon_home_zpsc5a5ffdc.jpg photo bon_about_zps3b0519c4.jpg photo bon_contact_zpsc72dbdbc.jpg

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Sock Bun and Smoking Slippers







Hey ya’ll!! Happy Thursday!! Can’t believe its almost the end of another week!! Hope you all had a chance to check out my sock bun tutorial, but if you didn’t you will find it in the bellow post. I am loving sock buns lately, they are so fast, easy and super cute!! Today I wanted to wear something a little more casual, but I wanted to wear the new necklace I bought in Budapest. I think paired with a cute stripe top is the way to go. And I LOVE my new Smoking Slippers from Zara. The nude color, and rose gold studs can easily be worn with almost anything. Hope you enjoy, and thanks for visiting my blog today!!

Jacket – Aritzia, Striped Top & Shoes – Zara, Jeans – William Rast, Necklace – Traditions, Bangles – Lia Sophia & Target, Lip Color – MAC Vivid Imagination 
xoxo, 
Bonnie 


No comments:

Post a Comment