photo bon_home_zpsc5a5ffdc.jpg photo bon_about_zps3b0519c4.jpg photo bon_contact_zpsc72dbdbc.jpg

Monday, March 25, 2013

Polka Dot kinda day










I have been absolutely loving polka dots. Every time I see them, I am totally drawn to them. I bought these pants in Florence and am in LOVE with them. I think you could dress them up, or down. This outfit would be perfect for work, or even a date. I am so glad that Spring seems like it's here. I love Spring, and love Spring clothes. Let's all have a happy dance for Spring!! 

Top & Pants - Zara, Shoes - Ninewest, Bag - Marc by Marc Jacobs, Peplum Jacket - Forever 21, Sunnies & Watch - kate spade NY, Lipcolor - MAC Milan Mode 

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Dani! Me too, I found a DIY for polka dot pants I wanna try sometime soon too, and feature it on the blog :) so fun!!

      Delete
  2. Hi Bonnie :) i love your clothing and your blog is really cool. Did you have in mind making a tutorial about your everyday make-up? :)

    Kitti from Hungary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kitti! I would love to do a makeup tutorial!! Thank you for following my blog!!! Xoxo

      Delete