photo bon_home_zpsc5a5ffdc.jpg photo bon_about_zps3b0519c4.jpg photo bon_contact_zpsc72dbdbc.jpg

Thursday, March 28, 2013

How to get that "false lash look"



Hey guys!! There is one beauty product that I can not live with out, and that is mascara. I consider myself a mascara junky. But I believe a little mascara, and applying it correctly makes a world of difference. I have tried just about every brand out there, and have discovered what I think is the perfect combination, to get that "false lash look".



1. LiLash Eye lash serum - I only use this product about once a week, at night. I apply it 
lightly on my lash line before bed. It is similar to "Latisse", but you don't need a prescription to get it. 
$139.97 for six month supply @ http://www.lilash.com/ (this has lasted me over 9 months)


2. MAC Prep & Prime Lash - This looks like Mascara, but goes on white. I use it everyday, but only 
one coat, under your regular mascara. It just helps pump up your lashes natural volume. 
$16.00 @ http://www.maccosmetics.com/



3. MAC Zoom Lash Mascara - I have used every name brand Mascara out there, you name it I have tried it, and this is by far my favorite. I usually apply 2 coats of this mascara. 
$16.00 @ http://www.maccosmetics.com/





post signature

4 comments:

  1. Of course!! Look for more tutorials!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard so much good about that last serum. I'll have to try it! Thanks for the recommendation :) Have a lovely week!

    xoxo Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jamie, it is amazing!! I used it after I got lash extensions, which ruined my natural lashes and now they look better than before :) thanks for following!! Xoxox Bonnie

      Delete